Kathryn L. Carlson, CRS – Broker/Owner
Co-Founder of Homes and Lifestyles of Colorado
Employing- Managing Broker/Owner, Realtor, ALHS, e-Pro
Homes & Lifestyles of Colorado
Residential Real Estate Brokerage Company
Finding Your Place Called Home
YOUR HOME TEAM
SELLING – BUYING – STAGING – SHOWING – NEGOTIATING- CLOSING!
~ Awarded Multiple (6) Years – by 5280 Denver Magazine
~ 20 +Years’ Experience in Real Estate Sales
24/7 Seller and Buyer Hotline: # (303) 816-9199
Cell: (720) 226-8199 – E-fax: 1-866-352-8849
93% of Our Business ~ Comes Through Repeat Clients and Referrals.
Kathryn grew up in East Grand Rapids, Michigan. The wonderful State of The Great Lakes. After graduating from Western Michigan University with her Bachelor of Science- she moved to Nantucket, Massachusetts —and later moved to Denver, Colorado in 1997. She attended The Colorado Real Estate Institute, in Denver–and received her Real Estate Broker’s License. The love of Real Estate soon came to life. She has been selling Real Estate for over 20 years – in the Denver Metro Region, Foothills. & Mountains. She has lived near Downtown Denver- w/ city living, Ken Caryl – with foothill living– and now currently in the Conifer/Pine area- with mountain living. She previously sold real estate for Frontier Better Homes and Gardens, Frontier Real Estate, and Colorado Mountain Homes and Land.
Founded in 2005, Kathryn started her own company – Homes and Lifestyles, LLC – Finding Your Place Called Home – which was built upon many years of success, and eventually merged into Homes & Lifestyles of Colorado in 2008. Al L. Brim III was appointed President/CEO after the merger and Incorporation. Al has over 30 years’ experience in the IT World- working for top companies such as IBM in Boulder and HP in Colorado Springs.
Kathryn formed an excellent and professional Home Buying Team – “Your Home Team” focusing on experience and detail—from every step of the home buying and selling process from the first call- to the closing table.
She has established herself as a real estate leader and top producer. Her aggressive style of “get the job done” attitude, proven sales results and track record, specialized team of professionals, creativity, and technology- are reasons why “Your Home Team”- at Homes and Lifestyles of Colorado– is your best choice to help you through the process of buying and selling. Her goal is to meet your needs by making the buying/selling process as easy as possible; from the initial phase of getting your home ready to sell– staging, pricing, photography and listing your home– to the final stages of negotiating and closing the deal – so you can take the next step. She understands the buying and the selling sides of real estate decisions – and has the “world class” business contacts and tools in place to help expedite and streamline the real estate process. Her systems are already in place- after years of experience. She has great knowledge and expertise in the city, foothills, and mountains—as she has lived in all three areas!
Real Estate is in the family! Kathryn’s Significant Other, Al- is co-founder of the company. Her Great Grandmother, Mimi- owned her own real estate brokerage company – in beautiful Seattle, Washington. Kathryn’s Nephew, Chad- is also a Realtor (selling in Western Michigan), as well as her Cousin’s wife in Arizona, in addition to 2nd Cousins in the State of Washington. What a gift to find- a career you love! The power & magic- of real estate.
- Check out her abundance of stellar testimonials – listed on this site.
- Relocation, Listing Agent, Buyer’s Agent. * 9 Divisions to Serve You: Luxury Home Living – City Living – Mountain Living – Condo & Town Home Living – Country & Farm Living – Relocation / First Time Home Buyers – REO Bank Owned & Short Sales – Income & Investments – Land
Honors & Awards:
- Awarded Multiple (6) Years – by 5280 Denver Magazine: as a Five Star Real Estate Professional
- Certified Residential Specialist (* proud to be the elite 3% of realtors in the country holding this designation)
- Top Producer
- Better Business Bureau- Denver and Conifer District (BBB)
Memberships & Organizations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Denver Metro Association of Realtors
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- e-Pro Certified
- Licensed HUD Broker
- Denver MLS/ REColorado
- Former Member of Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
- Former Member of Colorado Springs Tempo/MLS
- Former Member of Council of Luxury Home Specialists
- Former Bank of America’s Preferred Short Sale Specialist
- Former Member of Colorado Mortgage Holding Company
- Former Member of Evergreen/Conifer Board of Realtors
- Former Member of Jefferson Association of Realtors
- Former Member of South Metro Denver Association
- Good Will
- Food Bank- Mountain Resource Center
- Former: Habitat for Humanity